Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On man-made islands just offshore is Atlantis, the Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks
- Dubai Airport transfer to & from Hotel
- 03 Nights & 04 Days Accommodation at 3* Hotel on Twin/Triple Sharing Basis
- Breakfasts, Lunch & Dinner
- Half day Dubai City tour
- Desert Safari with Belly Dance & Dinner
- Burj Khalifa Observation Desk (124th Floor) with Dubai Mall and Transfer
- Normal Visa Charges
- Tourism Dirham
- Overseas Insurance
- Laundry, Mineral Water
- Telephone Bills, Mini Bar
- Any Thing Not Mentioned In The Tour Cost Include Box.
Enquire Now Book Online Cost List
| Ticket Rate
|Shakti Saver||Shakti Superb||Shakti Superior||Person|
(Any increase in the rate of USD (Presently Calculated at USD 1 = INR 66.00) leading to increase in the cost of the tour, which may come into effect prior to departure. However the rate on the given day of the payment will apply)
Effective From 1st November 2016 To 31st March 2017
If circumstances make you cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. Such cancellation will attract the following Cancellations charges, The cancellation charges per person when a Cancellation is made
- 31 Days or more Prior to the departure of the Tour --- Deposit Amount
- 30 - 15 Days Prior to the departure of the Tour --- 40% Of the Cost
- 14 - 08 Days Prior to the departure of the Tour --- 60% Of the Cost
- 7 Days or less Prior to the departure of the Tour or "No Show" on the tour --- 100% Of the Cost
Cancellation charges will apply on the total tour price without discount. In case of Cruise, 100% of the cruise cost paid will be forfeited in case of any cancellations, irrespective of time of cancellations. The company can not assume responsibility for any additional cost or any fees relating to the issuance and/ or cancellation of Air tickets or other arrangements not done through the company.
- Deposit: - Non refundable Deposit given at the time of Booking.
- Air lines: - As per Airline Policy
- Hotel Accommodation: - As per Hotel Policy
- Visa fees are non refundable once the visa has been applied.
- Transfers / Sightseeing's - Once booked will not be amended and have to follow Itinerary otherwise no refund will be permitted.