The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability.
Some hosts set custom pricing for certain days on their calendar, like weekends or holidays. The rates listed are per day and do not include any cleaning fee or rates for extra people the host may have for this listing. Please refer to the listing's Description tab for more details.
We suggest that you contact the host to confirm availability and rates before submitting a reservation request.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Fri 09:30-17:00; Thursday 09:30-18:00. Some banks in Copenhagen are open Monday-Friday 09:30-17:00. Some currency exchange offices are open until midnight.
Monday-Friday 09:00-18:00; Saturday 09:00-17:00. Supermarkets are often open Monday-Friday 09:00-20:00. Opening hours vary from town to town. At some holiday resorts, bakers, florists and souvenir shops are open Sunday and public holidays.
Danish Krone (DKK) 1 DKK = 100 øre. Notes are in denominations of DKK1000, 500, 200, 100 and 50. Coins are in denominations of DKK20, 10, 5, 2 and 1, and 50 and 25 øre. The Krone is pegged to the Euro.
There are plenty of ATMs. Some banks may refuse to exchange large foreign bank notes.
Credit & Debit Cards:
American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and Visa are widely accepted, as well as Eurocheque cards. Check with your credit or debit card company for details of merchant acceptability and other services which may be available.
Can be cashed by banks and hotels, and can be used at most restaurants and shops. To avoid additional exchange rate charges, travellers are advised to take traveller's cheques in Euros, Pounds Sterling or US Dollars.
No limitations on the import or export of either local or foreign currencies, although declarations should be made for amounts exceeding DKK112,000. There is no limit on the export of foreign currency, apart from gold coins.
The following goods may be imported into Denmark without incurring customs duty tax: (b) Residents of non-EU countries entering from outside the EU (excluding Greenland) with goods purchased in non-EU countries: 1 litre of spirits or 2 litres of sparkling fortified wine (maximum 22%); 2 litres of table wine; 200 cigarettes or 100 cigarillos or 50 cigars or 250g of tobacco; 500g of coffee or 200g of coffee extracts; 100g of tea or 40g of tea extracts; 50g of perfume; 250ml of eau de toilette; other articles, including beer: up to DKK1350. Alcohol and tobacco allowances are for those aged 17 or over only, coffee and coffee extracts allowances are for those aged 15 or over. It is forbidden to import fresh foods into Denmark unless vacuum packed. Special rules apply to tobacco products when travelling to Denmark from Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia. Travellers are only allowed to import certain quantities without paying excise duty.
230 volts AC, 50Hz. Continental two-pin plugs are standard.
The standard of health in Denmark is high. Danish medical care is of high quality and is comparable to the medical care one finds throughout Western Europe. Diagnostic laboratories and specialists in all fields of medicine are available. Hospitals are wellequipped, and maternity hospitals and many clinics are available. Most doctors and dentists speak English. In cases of emergency, tourists qualify for free treatment under the Danish National Health Service. If, however, the medical facility determines that the emergency occurred as a result of a pre-existing condition, the tourist must be prepared to pay for all services received. All tap water and milk are safe to drink in Denmark. The standard of food hygiene and preparation is very high.
The official language is Danish. Many Danes also speak English, German and French. Social Etiquette Casual dress is suitable for most places but formal wear is required at more exclusive dining rooms and social functions. Smoking is restricted on public transport and in some public buildings. If invited by a Dane to dinner, guests should refrain from drinking until the host makes a toast.
If staying no more than three months, a Visa is not required by citizens of the EU, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the USA and Scandinavian countries. Some other countries are also exempt from visas. Holders of a Gibraltar Identity Card issued to British Citizens or British Dependent Citizens are valid for tourist visits of up to three months. As visa regulations can always change, it is wise to contact the nearest Denmark Embassy or Consulate for current visa criteria up to 12 weeks prior to travelling.
- 08 Buffet breakfasts in the hotel
- 08 Indian Dinners at Indian restaurant
- 02 ? 500 ml water bottle
- Entrances :? Jungfrau, Glacier 3000, Lake Lucerne Cruise without welcome drink, Eiffel tower 2nd level, Seine Cruise, Disneyland 1 day 2 parks
- English Guide :- Half day guide in Zurich (max 2 hrs), Half day guide in Geneva(max 2 hrs), Half day guide in Paris(max 3 hrs)
- Coach (AS per below service) ? 49 SEATER COACH? Strictly as per your itinerary, Day 01 Arrival at Zurich Airport till day 9 Departure from Paris Airport
- Normal tourist visa –Subject to approval
- 01 night accommodation in Zurich in Bristol zurich or similar
- 03 night accommodation in Intelaken in Hotel Toscana or similar
- 01 night accommodation in Geneva in Hotel Holiday inn express Geneva Airport or similar
- 03 night accommodation in Paris in Hotel Millenium CDG or similar
- Tips to drivers and guides (TOTAL 18 EUROS) Per Person
- Any kind of train/flight service, unless specified
- Tour escort services
- Overseas travel Insurance, Porterage at hotels, airports charges etc., unless specified
- Airport assistance, unless specified
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions
Enquire Now Book Online Cost List
| Ticket Rate
|Shakti Saver||Shakti Superb||Shakti Superior||Person|
Please note that we have not booked room yet, room is subject to availability when we make booking.
COST & ACCOMMODATION ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AT THE TIME OF BOOKING
MAY 2018 : 03 , 17 , 31
Terms & Conditions:
- The Given quotation is valid only for this query and based on Passenger travelling together. In case of any amendment in No of Persons, given rates will not be Valid & will change accordingly.
- The rates are based on the best available prices available at the time of costing and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and So far no booking has been made and rooms / rates are subject to the availability at the time of receiving your official booking.
- If the Hotel or Airlines change their rates for the services that they offer, the same will be forwarded to you at the time of final Confirmation.
- Kindly note that during Major Exhibitions/Events additional surcharge will be applicable, Surcharge may vary depending on the Hotels, Airlines and will be advised at the time of Final Booking.
- According to the Hotel policy the current check in time is 15:00 hrs and check out is before 12:00 noon unless specified.
- All special requests like Early check in and late checkout, smoking, nonsmoking, views, floors, king, twin, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and cannot be guaranteed prior.
- We are not holding any Air tickets or rooms at the moment.
- Conditions Apply.
- Pre-Payment – Full Payment upon Confirmation
If circumstances make you cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. Such cancellation will attract the following Cancellations charges, the cancellation charges per person when a Cancellation is made
- 31 Days or more Prior to the departure of the Tour - Deposit Amount
- 30 - 15 Days Prior to the departure of the Tour - 40% Of the Cost
- 14 - 08 Days Prior to the departure of the Tour - 60% Of the Cost
- 7 Days or less Prior to the departure of the Tour or “ No Show” on the tour - 100% Of the Cost
Cancellation charges will apply on the total tour price without discount. In case of Cruise, 100% of the cruise cost paid will be forfeited in case of any cancellations, irrespective of time of cancellations. The company cannot assume responsibility for any additional cost or any fees relating to the issuance and/ or cancellation of Air tickets or other arrangements not done through the company.
- Deposit: - Nonrefundable Deposit given at the time of Booking.
- Air lines: - As per Airline Policy
- Hotel Accommodation: - As per Hotel Policy
- Visa fees are nonrefundable once the visa has been applied.
- Transfers / Sightseeing’s – Once booked will not be amended and have to follow Itinerary otherwise no refund will be permitted.
Visa Application Policy & Conditions:
To process the visa we will submit necessary documents like air tickets, Hotel Booking voucher, Insurance and other related document asked by the consulate or the embassy. By reason what so ever if consulate or embassy refuse or delay the visa, passengers has to pay the difference of amount or date change penalty imposed by airline or Hotels. We shall not be stand responsible for the additional amount; the same has to be paid to the company before departure of the tour. We will always apply for Normal tourist visas, If the passenger needs to cancel a tour due to rejection of visa or rejection of entry into country, the cancellation charges of the company will be applicable and shall be payable by the client. There will be no refund if the client, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons.
It is advisable to acquire adequate Overseas Travel Insurance cover for protection from any expenses such as medical, Baggage’s, legal, hospitalization, accident, it is mandatory to obtain an Overseas Travel Insurance policy for the Tour. Insurance claim is at the sole discretion of the Insurance Company. Insurance Premium Charges will be extra as per the Client’s age and Number of Days and Destinations. The rules, regulations as well as conditions mentioned in the Tour Quotation is a binding to me and the all members of my tourist group and the company. I have signed after reading and understanding The Quotation conditions.